Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I slept at 3pm and just woke up. Im a pig! But holidays do have the magic in them. Here comes holidays, good bye body clock. Im wondering how things will turn out on Friday when work starts. Didnt sleep yesterday just so I will not oversleep today for job briefing. Oh, and I collected my passport today. While I was waiting for my turn to collect my passport, there were these 2 kids next to me watching me play PSP. They went "Sha na ge kong long" and "Ta men fei le". I wonder if I used to be like them. It was still entertaining to have commentators by your side. Had lunch @ Out of the Pan with Stan and boy I missed their crepe. Still tastes good but service went the other way. And I found someone who is more picky about vegetables than me.

And how does smoked cheese taste like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home