Friday, October 16, 2009

Workwork

Work was pretty decent. Seriously retail is therapy in a way or another. I got a pretty decent team with a funny leader. Great World is a pain in the butt, I took an hour odd to travel there. They have nice toilets! Check it out yo. Here's a list of what interesting things happened at work today.

1. Old man say buy this sweatshirt, go to cashier, say $40 (UP $50). Cashier say cannot discount liao, he say dont want. lol like wtf go to cashier then haggle price. then pangseh the cashier, stylo sia

2. Guy A just said wanted to buy shirt. Guy B asked for same shirt. I told Guy B the last shirt has just been bought by Guy A. Guy A paiseh like siao. Both wanted to give the other.

3. Indo Chinese family. Mother Indo, cant speak English. I stammering that time, she suddenly talk to me in Chinese. Then 5mins later whole family come down, they talk amongst themselves in HOKKIEN. HOKKIEN. Even the child who's Indo-Chinese talk in Hokkien. And talk more fluently than me.

4. I mistook a girl for a guy.

5. Someone asked me for fashion tips.

Fun day for me man. Love my team yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home